Saturday, May 16, 2015

Which One?

Which One?


           

I purchased these three items (linen big shirt from J. Jill, dress and shrug cardigan from fullbeauty.com) a few days ago.  I'm still waiting for them to be delivered.  In the meantime, I'm afflicted with buyer's remorse.  I don't have any summer dresses, though I have two nice summer skirts in black.  A summer dress is good to have for those hot summer days when the thought of pants of any type is unbearable.  

The buyer's remorse comes in the form of the shrug cardigan and the linen big shirt.  I'm not sure which one will look better with the dress.  Also, coverage is key.  The shirt would provide more coverage and it will probably be cooler and more comfortable than the shrug.  The shrug would be good for dressier occasions.  I'm just not sure it goes with anything else in my wardrobe.  I'll just have to see what they look like when they get here.  Fortunately both J. Jill and fullbeauty.com have generous return policies.