Thursday, May 28, 2015

Casual Spring & Summer Wardrobe

Casual Spring & Summer Wardrobe


 

Items are from Lane Bryant, J. Jill, Woman Within, SWAK and LL Bean.  Shoes from Propet, Birkenstock, Chaco, Aerosoles, and Dansko.  

No, I didn't buy all these items this year.  Many of them are from previous seasons.  Why so many clothes?  I get paid once a month, and finances dictate that I can only send out the laundry once a month, when I get paid.  Sometimes I manage to send it out twice, but that doesn't happen often. 

I rely heavily on basics and solids, because I don't like to have to worry about whether or not this top goes with those bottoms.  Summer is too short to spend it worrying about how to put together an outfit.  As you can see, I accessorize with scarves and my shoes, and I have a cardigan, two shirts, two skirts and a dress in the mix, and I wear some simple jewelry, so it's not completely boring.