Saturday, February 7, 2015

Keeping Closets and Drawers Fresh and Organized

Keeping Closets and Drawers Fresh and Organized




I've recently discovered Command products.  They make hooks which you can stick on surfaces with removable adhesive.  They make them in all sizes, so they can hold a wide range of objects.  Febreze also makes Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispensers with Command Strips, so they adhere to a variety of surfaces, such as closet walls, and in drawers and wardrobes, which is how I used them here.  The dispensers are removable. 

So far the Command Hooks are working out well.  I love the Febreze Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispensers!  Not only do they make my clothes smell good, but they make the whole room smell fresh.  I really needed to find something that would eliminate the bad smell in the armoire, because cleaning didn't do it.  The Febreze Stick 'n Refresh has a strong odor, so if you're sensitive to chemical fragrances, or have children or pets, maybe it would be better to use something natural, like charcoal deodorizers (Moso Bamboo Charcoal Bags) or cedar.  The armoire had a very bad odor problem, so I needed something stronger.  The fragrance refills last about 1-2 months. 

Have you found any really great products to help with closet and clothing organization? 

The Command Hooks used to hang my belts and my color chart on the inside of my closet door. 
The belts and the color charts (I'm not gifted in the visual arts, so I need some help figuring out how to combine colors). 
Sorry, blurry shot of the Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispenser in my closet. 
The Febreze Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispensers on the inside of the armoire doors. 
Close-up of the Febreze Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispenser. 
The top of a Febreze Stick 'n Refresh fragrance dispenser in one of the drawers in the armoire.