Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tuesday Support Group

Tuesday Support Group
Sealed With A Kiss Designs Lulu Chiffon Skirt in Black, Lane Bryant V-neck Tee in Navy and White Stripe, Chaco Sandals.



Last Tuesday, August 26, I facilitated an outpatient support group at the Partial Hospital Program with my friend, Dwight.  I was feeling a nautical vibe that day, so the navy and white striped top and flirty black skirt seemed appropriate.  I had to wear sensible shoes, because I wasn't sure if I would have to take mass transit home again.  It's important to be prepared!

I like to dress up a little for the support group, because the people there are going through a difficult time in their lives, and I like to bring a little cheerfulness, eye-candy, if you will, to the proceedings.  Not that I'm all that to look at, but what's the sense of dressing like you don't care how you look, when you can bring a little levity and joy to the day by dressing like you're having fun?  It makes me feel better, people respond to me better ... it's a win-win!