Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Haircare Triple Threat

Haircare Triple Threat
Conair Mega Ceramic Boar and Nylon Bristle Brush, Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Smooth Conditioner, Nexxus Humectress Ultimate Moisture Conditioner. 


 My vacation so far?  Monday I had therapy.  I wore all black with no accessories to emphasize the fact that I was depressed, and it worked - I had a good therapy session.  Tuesday?  I must not have done much, because I don't remember what I did.  Today my big trip was to the local shopping plaza to get ant traps from the hardware store (cute guy at the counter, I must say) and haircare supplies from Duane Reade.  I had manufacturers' coupons (WOOHOO!) and a 20% off coupon from Duane Reade, so I made out like a bandito!  The total was $20 and some change. 

I've been having trouble with frizzy hair, and I know, I know, I need a trim, but I don't have the money for a haircut at this point.  My hair's not incredibly frizzy, so I'm hoping the conditioners and the new hairbrush help.