Saturday, May 10, 2014

Going to the Deli on a Rainy Day

Going to the Deli on a Rainy Day
Denim Jacket, J. Jill V-neck Elbow Sleeve T-shirt, Vera Bradley Carry-All Wristlet, House Keys and Coach Heart Charm, J. Jill Tried & True Vintage Wash Jeans, Mary Jane Sneakers, EOS Lip Balm in Summer Berry. 
  


I didn't get out very much during the winter, due to bad weather and treacherous conditions, so now that the weather is warmer and there's no snow or ice on the ground, just mud, I'm going to try to get out more often.  Thursday I went to the local deli.  I wore a faded denim jacket, a t-shirt and jeans.  Very simple.  The denim jacket is a staple item in my wardrobe.  They're so versatile and comfortable, and they provide good protection from the elements, unless you're caught in a downpour.  The jacket in the Polyvore set is from the Gap, but my jacket is actually from Coldwater Creek. 

The Vera Bradley Carry-All Wristlet is a gift from my brother and sister-in-law from Christmas.  They gave me a Kindle (which I will start using, once I get it to work) and a Vera Bradley e-Reader cover for the Kindle, in addition to the Wristlet.  I use the wristlet on a daily basis.  It's so useful!  It holds change, bank cards and ID, cash, and a cell phone.  And unlike a black wallet, it's easy to spot in the depths of my tote bag.  Thank you, and good call, J&D!