Saturday, February 8, 2014

Activewear and Workout Gear

Workout Gear
Top Row:  Reebok Printed PlayDry Tee in Strong Blue, Reebok Side-Tie Tunic in Rose Red, Lane Bryant TruDry Jacket in Pink, Reebok Side-Tie Tunic in Black.
Bottom Row: LL Bean Cropped Activewear Pants, LL Bean Bootcut Activewear Pants, Lane Bryant TruDry Bootcut Workout Pants.  Adidas Gym Bag, New Balance Running Shoes. 


 


Yes, I'm doing it again.  I bought three more activewear tops.  They're from Reebok, the PlayDry line, and they feel great, look great and fit beautifully.  The LL Bean Pants and Lane Bryant Pants are previous purchases.  The Reebok purchase was hard to resist:  Lane Bryant was running a 60% off activewear sale.  I needed tops, and I hadn't seen these before, so ... yeah.  I bought them. 

I got clearance from my doctor ... now all I have to do is get me some sports bras, some good sneakers, and get to the gym!  I can get through all that snow and ice, right?  I'm Norwegian, dagnammit!  

Maybe I should take up skiing, or ice skating ... I might have a better chance of getting around in this weather.