Monday, February 24, 2014

Beauty Products

Beauty Products

Beauty Products by beautyandserendipity on Polyvore

Top Row: EOS Lip Balm Set, Johnson & Johnson No More Tangles Detangler.
Bottom Row:  Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser - Sensitive Formula, Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Smoothing Scrub and Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Wash.  



I'm trying a new skincare regimen, based on Paula Begoun's Cosmetics Cops Team on the www.beautypedia.com website.  The Body Shop's skincare regimen, that I had been using since 2007, stopped working, and the Cetaphil was leaving my skin too dry and I was getting signs of irritation.  A woman needs different products as she ages, because skin concerns change over time.  So I decided it was high time to make a switch.  

The Johnson & Johnson No More Tangles Detangler is a constant.  I've been using it since I was a teenager, I think, for those times when I've had long hair.  Works great, doesn't leave residue or irritation in its wake.