Thursday, December 5, 2013

What I Wore, Thursday, 12/5/2013

What I Wore, Thursday, 12/5/2013
Top Row:  J. Jill V-neck Tee, J. Jill Denim Shirt, Rose Quartz Pendant.
Bottom Row: LL Bean Perfect Fit Bootcut Pants, Pink and Black Socks, Mary Jane Sneakers, LL Bean H2Off! Trench Coat.  



It was raining today, and I didn't feel like going anywhere, but I had a therapy appointment, so out I went to brave the elements!  It didn't rain while I was outside, luckily.  I felt that I needed a bit of perking up, so an abundance of pink was called for.  

Update:  I had to edit this post, because I neglected to say yesterday that my friends Diane and Casz responded to a Facebook post I wrote about not wanting to go out and what should I wear?  This is a combo of both their suggestions:  Diane suggested sweatpants, so I went with the LL Bean Perfect Fit Bootcut pants, which are the closest thing to sweatpants that I own, and Casz suggested jeans and a t-shirt, so I went with a denim shirt and a long-sleeve t-shirt from J. Jill. I have similar pink and black socks that have pink and white stripes with black skull-and-crossbones on them (from my Goth phase back in the last decade).  In any case, the outfit lifted my spirits and kept me warm and dry.  Good job, ladies!