Saturday, December 21, 2013

Sunday, 12/22/2013: Meeting the Nieces!

Sunday, 12/22/2013: Meeting the Nieces!
Top Row:  Lane Bryant Tee Shirt, J. Jill Crinkle Scarf, Lane Bryant T3 Straight-Leg Jeans, LL Bean Trench Coat.
Bottom Row:  Pink and Blue Tote, Gray Hiking Boots, EOS Lip Balm, Hello Kitty Dolls, Godiva Chocolate, Christmas Gift Bag.  



I'm excited for tomorrow (hopefully not so excited I forget to put my laundry away!) because I'm going to be meeting my nieces.  I'll be seeing them for the first time in three years, so I'm looking forward to it!  I'll be seeing my great-nieces, too, my niece's daughters.  I thought some Hello Kitty merchandise was in order, and of course, chocolate!  Sorry kids, not the Hello Kitty dolls in the picture, and not Godiva chocolate either.  But I'd like them to know I'm thinking of them.  

I'm going to be traveling by public transportation tomorrow, which makes me a little nervous, because it's a long trip on three trains and by ferry, and I'm hoping the trip will be without incident.  No shoving, no pushing, no violence.  I hope it's not too much to ask people to behave civilly.  Ever since being shoved off the bus, I'm super cautious when I'm out in public.  *Fingers crossed* it'll be a good trip, and quick, too!