Friday, November 1, 2013

What I Wore, Monday 10/28/2013 and Thursday, 10/31/2013

What I Wore, Monday 10/28/2013 and Thursday, 10/31/2013
Teaching a Class, 10/28/2013:  Lane Bryant V-neck Long Sleeve Tee, Coldwater Creek Denim Jacket, LOVE ETC. Eau de Parfum from The Body Shop, Bonne Belle Strawberry Lip Smacker, 3-Ring Binder, LL Bean Perfect Fit Cords, Mary Jane Sneakers, Hello Kitty Pencil Case.
Halloween & Therapy, 10/31/2013:  Lane Bryant Long Sleeve V-neck Tee, Purple Scarf, Coldwater Creek Denim Jacket, Pink and Blue Tote, Mary Jane Sneakers, J. Jill Tried & True Jeans.    



Hi Everyone!  I hope you're doing well.  

Monday night I taught a Peer-to-Peer class.  My usual role is assistant, but one of the mentors  had to visit family in Florida, so tag!  I was It.  I think it went well.  I hope so, anyway!  

Thursday I went to therapy, then my roommate and I went shopping in the Oakwood Shopping Plaza.  Since it was Halloween and we were on a mission to get candy for the trick-or-treaters (we didn't get any, except our Intensive Case Manager who visited us), I thought I should dress appropriate to the day, in black and purple, which are "Goth-y" colors.  Not that I was looking very Goth at all.  I was one of the original Goths; I don't feel like I need to revisit that period in my life.  

The candy lasted all of two days.  But we thoroughly enjoyed it while we had it!  

Take care, until next time!