Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Wore Friday, 9/27/2013

What I Wore Friday, 9/27/2013
LL Bean Women's Casual Floral Scarf, LL Bean Pebbled Leather Belt, Land's End Hiking Boots, Lane Bryant long sleeve, v-neck t-shirt, LL Bean twill chinos, LL Bean trench coat.  



I was traveling on public transportation Friday, going to a friend's apartment, and it looked like it was going to rain (it didn't), so I figured it was best to be prepared to be caught in a downpour with lots of mud.  That didn't happen.

A note about the boots:  The actual boots I wore are LL Bean Trail Model Hikers in Gray and Tarragon, from 2005.  They have lasted a ridiculously long time.  They don't sell that model anymore, I don't think.  But if you're looking for a good, sturdy, long-wearing hiking boot, I recommend LL Bean!  And no, I don't get any money from them.