Thursday, October 17, 2013

Tuesday, 10/15/2013: What I Wore to a Meeting

Tuesday, 10/15/2013: What I Wore to a Meeting
Lane Bryant v-neck long sleeve white tee, LL Bean Women's Casual Floral Scarf, Bear Pendant, Denim Jacket, J. Jill Tried & True Fit Jeans, LL Bean Brown Pebbled Leather Belt, LL Bean Brown Comfort Mocs, Carmex Lip Balm.  



Tuesday was not a good day.  But the meeting was a positive one, and I learned some things I didn't know before, which is always a good thing.  On the way to visit someone, though, I was pushed or shoved out of the bus while I was getting off.  I fell, hit my head and got a concussion.  I had to go to the emergency room because I couldn't stand up.  Luckily, I had my cell phone with me, and while I briefly lost consciousness, I came to and was able to collect myself and sit down to call 911, the person I was to visit, and my roommate.

But hey, at least I looked good!

I was treated and released.  I was very glad to get home!