Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chillaxin' at Home, Thursday, 10/17/2013

Chillaxin' at Home, Thursday, 10/17/2013
Lane Bryant Black and White Striped V-neck tee, LL Bean Perfect Fit Boot-Cut Pants, Crocs Bistro Vent in Black, The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter and Mango Lip Butter.  



I should say that only people over the age of 45 will get the "lollygagging and dilly-dallying" joke.  That's one of the things parents used to say to their kids back in the day:  "Stop lollygagging and dilly-dallying around!  Get down to business!"  Well, thanks to my head injury, I'm taking some time off (like I didn't have enough while I was sick for two weeks - but I never really took a day off while I was sick - I was on the phone and on the computer every day).  Today I put on a cheerful top and said, "The heck with it!  I'm taking it easy!"  So I'm listening to music and napping when necessary.  Head trauma makes you very tired.

Take care, everybody!  Be careful out there!