Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Tuesday, 9/17/2013: Basic Black

What I Wore Tuesday, 9/17/2013: Basic Black
J. Jill black elbow sleeve v-neck t-shirt, dark rinse denim jacket, J. Jill pink crinkle scarf,  LL Bean black pebbled leather belt, LL Bean black twill chinos, Aerosoles Army loafers, Carmex Lip Balm, The Body Shop LOVE ETC. Eau de Parfum.  



Today was a beautiful sunny day in NYC.  I had a therapy appointment.  I was feeling self-confident, so I figured black with a shot of pink was the way to go.  The actual denim jacket that I own is a Lane Bryant dark rinse denim jacket from a couple of years ago.  It looks very similar to the one above.  I wasn't actually wearing those shoes, either.  I need a good pair of cold weather walking shoes.  I like my Dr. Martens boots; maybe I'll get a pair of Dr. Martens shoes.  Hmm, time to look for a sale!  

Are there any special colors you wear when you're feeling a certain way?  Happy, sad, self-confident, attractive, or like you want to go incognito ... it's all good!