Monday, August 19, 2013

What I Wore to a Boardwalk Fair, 8/18/2013

What I Wore to a Boardwalk Fair, 8/18/2013
J. Jill V-neck Elbow Sleeve Tee, LL Bean Twill Chino Pants, LL Bean Trail Model Fleece Anorak in Navy, The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Facial Lotion SPF 15, Chaco Sandals, LL Bean Women's Casual Floral Scarf, Portofino Panama Fedora.  



I was tabling for NAMI at the Back to the Beach Boardwalk Fair yesterday, which was held at Midland Beach, in Staten Island, NY.  It was a cloudy, overcast and windy day at the beach, which means it was cold, hence the long pants, anorak and scarf.

Here is my constant companion this summer, my LL Bean Custom Boat & Tote:



Here is a photo of our table at the boardwalk:


The things that look like large Hershey's Chocolate Kisses, are actually weights to keep our brochures and fliers from being blown away.  Kids were finding them irresistible!  That's not me in the photo, incidentally.  That's Lower New York Bay in the background, and on the right horizon is New Jersey.