Saturday, July 13, 2013

Outfits for the Week 7/9-7/12/2013

Outfits for the Week 7/9-7/12/2013
Top row:  J. Jill v-neck elbow sleeve tees.  Capris, cropped pants and twill chinos:  Old Navy and LL Bean.  Accessories: Silver necklace, Gap tote bag (I actually used my own custom-designed LL Bean tote bag featured a few posts back), LL Bean casual floral scarf, LL Bean belts.  Bottom row, footwear:  Dansko sandals, Chaco sandals, LL Bean Comfort Mocs. 



So this is what I actually wore this past week.  The beginning of the week, I stuck to my plan, but the linen pants and t-shirts I was expecting from J. Jill didn't arrive until Thursday, and it was incredibly hot on Thursday, so I just wore cropped pants, a t-shirt and sandals.  Friday it was cooler, in the 70's and rainy, so I wore a t-shirt, twill chinos and a scarf and shoes.  It was only raining a little when I was out.  The downpours came later in the day, when I was home.  To my relief!  

Not pictured (because I forgot):  My LL Bean sun hat.  Once again my therapist told me I look like a farmer.  I told her I can't be expected to be a fashion plate all the time.  What can I say, I'm a mere mortal like everyone else.  She's lucky I'm a polite, well-brought up lady.  Most of the time.