Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Lane Bryant and J. Jill Purchases: What They Actually Look Like Now That I Got Them Home

J. Jill black linen plain-front pants, Lane Bryant khaki sateen capris and navy sateen capris.  

Detail of front and back pockets on Lane Bryant khaki sateen capris.  

The whole enchilada.  

Left column: Lane Bryant neon stripe t-shirt, capri breeze t-shirt (fancy name for teal blue), J. Jill raspberry t-shirt, Lane Bryant white t-shirt.
Right column: Lane Bryant striped t-shirts in navy, black and white, and pink.  J. Jill t-shirts in white and black.  

Detail of button and fly closure on the Lane Bryant navy sateen capris.


I'm actually very pleased with both the J. Jill linen pants and the Lane Bryant capris.  Both fit well and are well-structured.  The fabric is light enough for summer, but not flimsy.  Is it possible that I have found summer bottoms that look good on me, and are comfortable?  Let's hope!  

I like all the tops, too.  The neon pink stripe top from Lane Bryant is very neon pink, with dark stripes.  The only problem I have with it is that it's 60% polyester and 40% cotton.  I'm not fond of polyester at all, but since it's a blend, I'll deal with it.  I love the color.  

The capri breeze t-shirt looked like a light blue when I saw it online, but in reality, it's more of a teal blue.  That's OK, teal looks good on me, so long as it isn't too yellow or green.  

I'm looking forward to enjoying my purchases for some time to come.