Sunday, June 24, 2012

Comparison Shopping

Comparison Shopping




The pants on either end are Old Navy's Perfect Khakis, in khaki and cement; the pants in the middle are LL Bean's Twill Khakis in stone.  I'm trying to figure out which one is the better deal.  They're about the same price; LL Bean is a little more expensive.  The style is slightly different - LL Bean's are straight legs with the Comfort Waist, and Old Navy's are either boot-cut or flares (not sure which).  I should check out the customer feedback for each item, see which one lives up to the hype.  Also, I'm waiting to see how my Old Navy khaki twill capris hold up over the course of the summer.  Of course, I have to actually wear them ... right now they're just sitting in my closet.  I have to shave my legs!  OH THE HORROR!!!