Monday, February 7, 2011

I Flunked ...

... MissusSmartyPants' challenge to not buy anything for a month.  Lane Bryant was having an intimate apparel sale for Valentine's Day, and that was my excuse for buying stuff.  I bought panties at 3/$29, matching bras and a set of pajamas for $39.  I know, I know, I just bought panties and pajamas at Jockey, but listen, listen, listen!!!  I really need intimate apparel!  My old stuff is just disgusting!  If anyone were to see me in it besides my roommate and the occasional deliveryman, they'd head for the hills!  And so far I think I just have been lucky that the deliverymen haven't commented on my IA!  I mean, the old stuff is in really bad shape.  I think the last time I bought IA before this was maybe ... 2007?  And before that it was 2005.  So I was LOOOOOOONG overdue.